Lost In Space

On Monday the 25th of May 2018, 10.30 in the morning, I got out of bed, and I was in my uniform for space camp. It was REALLY a BIG day for me.
Every year we have a competition to go to the moon. Our names were in a hat, and whoever got their names picked out, they got to go to SPACE, yes you heard right, space. I was really excited to see if I would win.
Yes I know. I am 10 years old, and it might be illegal to send a kid to space, but this was a one chance in a lifetime, so why waste it when you can go to space! The next day, my camp buddy named Tari and I were excited to go to space. The problem was, the limit to go to space was two people but maybe Tari and I could go together. It was Tuesday, and that was the day to see who is going to space. I was REALLY excited. Our teacher, Miss Johnson pulled out the first name, it was Tari, she was so HAPPY. Then the teacher pulled out the next name, it was ME! Tari and I were so excited. We went to the cabin to pack for tomorrow. BAM, we were in space. It was so much fun, after the rocket landed, we had a walk around the place, we saw this little green thing with antennas, we were so scared we ran until we could not see it any more but we did know it was an ALIEN. Going back to our rocket, there was the green alien waiting for us, we were scared but, we got closer to it, he said he has been to Earth a long time ago and he asked us, “Please keep the Earth in good condition.” We said, "We will keep it green and safe." Tari and I went back to Earth and spoke about our green friend from the moon, everybody was in shock. One of my friends Joy said "WOW! How did you and Tari go through that?" We said, "It just happened." And then Tari said, "IT WAS SO COOL! I can’t believe I was on the moon." Our teacher said, "I bet you had fun Chrysta." After a few days we became so popular, everyone wanted to take pictures with us and was getting our autographs.
The next day we were RICH like REALLY RICH, we got to buy whatever we wanted. We went to New York and to every place you can imagine! Tari and I had the best time of our lives. So that is the story of the girls who were Lost in Space.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!