Dance Lover

Lights, camera, action! Walking up onto the stage my heart pounding in my chest. The lights and the cheers from the crowd shook me. I was so nervous when I started to dance, I had forgotten everything. Until I fell
everything came rushing back to me my nerves and my fear it was terrifying. When I opened my eyes a tiny little bit, I could feel a cold breeze rush past but then I realised I had a dreadful pain in my back. I opened my eyes even more and I was in hospital! With my mum and dad, they had told me that I broke my back it was awful I even started to cry.
TWO WEEKS LATER...
I had been seeing a therapist and they told Me good and bad news. The good news was I was able to walk and the bad news I could not dance so my mum and dad taught me to walk again. I struggled to achieve my dream. But I believed in myself in that I could do it.
I told my mum and dad that I would like to
start my dance career again they said are
you sure? Positive I replied to them so about three weeks later I was ready to go back to dance I struggled to get back on top, but I managed to compete at this week competition with a solo and a group dance I came in the top 10 with a solo and top 5 in the group. After a up and down year I managed to start my own dance company about ten years later.
The End.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!