The Hungry Shark

“Arrgghh help me!” I screamed as the aggressive shark was chomping starvingly at my flippers. My heart was POUNDING out of my chest, I was sweating –
“Wait ok stop right there, how do you sweat under water?”
“I don’t know mum it’s just a story and why are you in my recording studio?”
“I don’t know wait why am I in your recording studio?”
“I don’t know, get out, GET OUT!” Anyway, back to the story, now I went deeper, deeper into the abyss. I put on my headlight (water proof headlight). I was shining so brightly but just as I took my last and final breath I said, “God make sure my brother does not change my Sims or ruin my score on Baldis Basics.” Then well I died and yeah that’s my story about me meeting a really, really, really hangry shark.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!