Trapped

A story based on true events.
Have you ever been captured taken and sold off well I have, and this is my story. It all started when I met this guy online, we were talking for about 6 months, and we became really close friends well at least on the internet. By that time, we’d not actually met in real life. One day he said to me do you want to meet in person and of course I
said yes.
We met up in this alleyway and I was
confused why he met with me here, and then I
figured out why. He grabbed me, and I was trying to wriggle out of his grasp but then he put a bag over my head and pushed me into a truck. there were other people in there, I couldn’t tell if they were boys or girls, and then the truck started moving. It Felt like I was in there for 2 to 3 hours, then the truck stopped. There were men grabbing people out of the truck and taking them to places.
That’s when everything went black. I remember waking up and they ripped the bag of my head and I was sitting in a room with another girl I asked her so many questions, and then she said to me keep quiet and they won’t hurt you and gave me a sad look, a man suddenly came in and yelled at us you have three hours to get dressed, showered and put
makeup on then you will be sold.
Now I was standing in the middle of a circle of men sitting in chairs. Then out of nowhere a voice said, “highest bidder” All the people in the chairs started going crazy and yelling out numbers like $100,000 or $200,000 $800,000 and then the highest bidder 3.5 million dollars After the bidding was over, I heard him say that I was the highest money maker of the night.
Then I got shoved into another room and waited a little bit more then I got handed over to him. He had light blue eyes and was wearing a tuxedo he took me to his mansion and showed me to my room he said “you will be staying here” in a deep voice. I stayed in my room for 2 weeks I was so scared of what he might do. I also thought about how trapped I was and kept thinking if I’m ever going to escape. Then I came out he got to know me For a few more weeks and out of nowhere he said “you can go now I only bought you to set you free” and I thanked him so much I was so grateful And all I could think about was all the other girls and children out there that have been beaten up or killed by Having to go through this and I was lucky one, I got to be set free.
That’s how I escaped being Trafficked. I’d like to thank the Centre for Human Trafficking Victims Protection for some of this information, I have used in this story. It helped add so much detail and life to this story. I also hope this story helps make more people aware of this situation that happens in real life all the time.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!