Long Trip

Far, far away there lived a young girl named Aasira with her parents. Aasira also lived with her pet fox in a village in Alaska. Today is the day the fishermen come back from the trip. The village is waiting for the three fishermen at the front of the village. But the three fishermen never came back.
The next day Aasira and her pet fox set off to find them. Within two hours of walking Aasira had reached the river where the fisher men were supposed to of have went fishing for salmon? But there was no sign of them anywhere but there was a lot of foot prints. They lead across the frozen river and over the hill. She followed the foot prints but when she got to the middle of the river the ice started cracking and she fell into the frosty and icy water.
Aasira tried to swim out of the river, but it had a current that was as strong as a bull. The only thing she could do was swim with the current. She kept swimming until she saw a branch hanging over the river. She paddled sideways to grab the branch, she grabbed it and climbed out. Aasira walked back up the river to the foot prints. She followed them over the hill then got chased by a polar bear up a tree. She waited till it left then climbed down and continued following the foot prints.
She stopped at a camping ground and she saw an evil man sleeping on a bed, she continued looking around the camp for the fishermen and she heard knocking on a door on a tent. She opened the door and saw the fishermen tied up in rope as thick as an arm with bags over their head. She untied the three of them and ran back to the village and saved them then she was known as a hero everywhere in the village.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!