Needles

When you get needles it hurts, but only sometimes. This was the day I went to get my needles, I turned up to the doctors in a red hot Lamborghini. The doctors heard the Lamborghini and all ran away and hid. I walked in the door and the doctors were all hiding behind the counter and under the lounges. I said, “It’s ok, that was only my Lamborghini.” They all hopped up and I did a fake ‘BROOM’, they all fell down again. I started laughing and they started laughing too.
I went up to the counter and signed in, then I went into the room where I was going to get my needles. The man was really nice and he let me give him the biggest needle in the world. I dug it into his arm. He started crying and I was laughing. Now it was my turn. I sat up into the chair and took deep breaths. The man gave me a glass of water with a biscuit. I guzzled the water down and crunched up the biscuit in my mouth (PS. the biscuit tasted like poop).
He gave me a kick in the leg, so I kicked him back and said, “Hey what was that for?” He started crying again. So I said, “Stop sulking and hurry up and give me the needle.” He jabbed the needle into my arm. I jumped in the air and started crying. The needle was stuck in my arm. The doctor got some tweezers and pulled out the needle. I jumped again and kicked him, “THAT HURT YOU KNOW!” The doctor said I know, that was the whole point of it.” So, I kicked him in the leg again and ran out to get another doctor. I screamed, “GET ME ANOTHER DOCTOR!” They all said, “Ok we will get you another doctor.” I said, “Ok thank you. That other one was killing me. He was so annoying, I started crying 3 or 4 times. But he was also a bit of a psycho too.” All the doctors said, “Ok here you go. You can have this doctor.” The new doctor looked really nice and gave me a lollipop before I got my needle. We went into the room and I sat up onto the bed and the doctor got the needle ready. I looked at the ground with big tears coming out of my eyes, the doctor came over with the needle and rubbed my arm a little bit. He picked up a bit of my skin and stuck the needle into my skin. I jumped a little bit but did not cry. The needle came out and the doctor rubbed my arm then put a bandage on it. He patted me on the back and said, “Great job,” then he gave me another lollipop. I said, “Thank you.” And he said, “No problem.” I hopped out of the chair and went to my car.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!