The Snow Yeti

Once upon a time there lived a Yeti. The Yeti’s name was Charlie. Charlie was very nice, but he didn’t have any friends. Charlie lived next to a hill. On that hill there was a small house. Two sisters and their parents lived there. The two girl’s names were Rosie and Amelia. Charlie wanted to say hello but he was too scared to. One day, on a sunny weekend Rosie and Amelia went outside to play. They were rolling on the hill, Amelia and Rosie fell of the hill. Charlie saw this and knew he had to do something about it. He took the hurt Rosie and Amelia to his house to help them. When Amelia and Rosie woke up they screamed in fear aaaaaahhh!
Rosie and Amelia were so scared that they ran out of the door. But Charlie just wanted to say hi and make sure they were ok, this made him very sad that the girls left and he cried, the girls heard Charlie crying and went back to him.
They said “we are sorry that we ran, because we were scared. How can we make it up to you?”
So now every weekend Rosie and Amelia visit Charlie and give Charlie some cupcakes.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!