The Secrets Of The Pyramids

A long time ago there was a little tribe called Chattari. It was in the blue mountains where no one goes. Their people were called the mountain lizards. They would capture anyone who would trespass. A couple of the men from the tribe went hunting and found a little boy playing in a tree on their land. They said, “Get down”, so the boy climbed down and ran as fast as he could till, he could see his home.
The little boy thought he lost them, but he had not. The little boy told his parents about the Mountain Lizard men. They walked outside and suddenly an arrow shot past. They quickly ran inside. They hid the boy in a dead Sabre tooth tiger and threw it into the river. The boy floated down the river and one day later he arrived at a cave.
With no food or water, he felt sick, tired and unknowing of what his future would hold. lie walked into the scary echoing cave alone. lie then saw some light. There was a fire, a warm bed and lit torches throughout the mystical cave. He walked towards the crackling fire not knowing what was ahead.
Splash, the boy stepped into a dark red puddle. Suddenly the boy was a alarmed when he heard a noise coming from a dark area of the cave. He heard grumbling. He grabbed a flaming torch and walked over to the grumbling and shone the torch to see what was there. The boy was shocked. It was a giant grizzly bear. The bear began to grumble again and stood up really high. The boy did not move a muscle. Whilst the bear was sniffing him, he noticed the scars on the bears body. It had one arm.
Bang! The ground started to shake, and the big bear lost his balance. It fell over and hit its head on a rock. The boy ran out of the cave. lie was confused by the mysterious beaming lights flashing in the far distance. The boy grabbed his torch and was on his way to the mysterious lights. After a while of walking the boy was tired so he found a place to sleep.
The next day he woke up with pain in his left leg. “Ahhhhh!”, the boy yelled in pain. Leeches! He ripped them off in agony. After hours of walking through the bushes, he finally reached the hot desert sand. He saw a bright reflection and as he got closer, he could see that it was coming from one of three big pyramids in a city. The reflection was caused by the beautiful gold tip of one of the pyramids.
Suddenly there was yelling, and it was getting louder. There were guards on horses headed his way. Bang! The guards went flying into the air. “Ahhh! It’s coming!”. The boy asked, “what’s coming?”. “The big flying object”, the guards replied. The boy was confused until it landed right in front of him. Everyone was silent and hiding. He was terrified.
The people couldn’t see him anymore because of the dust flying everywhere. The vibration blocked out the sound of the boys screams as he floated into the flying object. The mystical beings inside the flying filled the boy with secret knowledge about how they built the mysterious pyramids. When the boy was returned to earth, he became a god to the people and they named him pharaoh.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!