Ocean

Always designing a vision for the artist’s eye.
Beckons us in, revealing beauty but great danger.
Creates more than memories, it gives us a reminiscent of our past.
Deadly to any human, but still the world reveals how little we know.
Emotions flow out as you exchange tears or smiles, little do you know you’ll never experience them again.
Fools who try to unlock deep secrets, forever a mystery lost in the waves.
Gasping at the world's greatness when in reality we are nothing.
Heavenly nature is all it is, all of our world around us.
Infinite mysteries that lie deep under the surface.
Justifying, taking, cleansing and feeling our sins.
Kindling questions rage through the ocean.
Longing to overflow with memories, tears and laughter.
Many inspired to take photographs,
Not realizing they can't be felt,
Only through reality can they be dealt with.
People try to capture the greatness, but not realizing it’s inside them.


FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!