White

Lannon was running. He collapsed. He had fallen off a bridge and he didn't wake up. He was gone! But then something amazing happened. He woke up but all he could see was white!
He was somewhere he had never been before, maybe a place where someone lives, maybe he was alone. He saw some clouds down below him. He said to himself, "What if I was invincible? Maybe I could fly or even both." He went to jump to the cloud and you could probably guess what happened, he went straight through it. His skin was melting with hurt and he could feel the pain rushing through his body. Then...he splat on the ground. He woke up again but then it was instant parallelization, he felt hurt. He wished he was running with his friend but then he had a flashback.
22/9/1984
Present Day
So Bailyn do you want to go for a run? Sure. Bailyn where are we going to run? At the Fire Gate Bridge Bailyn yeah that's ok. Ok cool I will meet up with you tonight. Ok then see you soon then buddy.
23/9/1984
Today
So why didn't you show up yesterday Bailyn? Because I was busy. Why didn't you tell me? Because I'm kind of leaving the country so bye. Why did he just hang up on me, anyways I need to go to the airport. And this Fire Gate Bridge brings a lot of memories back. I've collapsed and alone so I guess it's goodbye to everyone.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!