Uni-Girl

April the 18th
My name’s Rachell and I’m different.
Most people think they are different but I truly am. I’m half-unicorn. A rare disease runs in my family, I have it and so does my cousin. There is a cure, but it is unusual because you need to be injected with the blood of an animal. I received unicorn blood and although I haven’t met my cousin, I hope she got something easier to hide! Growing older things changed, every day my legs sprouted rainbow hair and my feet would get harder and less flesh like, my forehead would ache and one day it split open and a unicorn horn shot out of it. My hair would naturally change from brown to neon rainbow, and on my birthday last year my legs went weird I looked like a satyr - look it up it’s like a person on top but where their two legs and feet should be, they have two goat legs and hooves instead. I was like a rainbow satyr. I guess I’ll start writing in here all the time well see you!
April 19th
Today sucked, because of this unicorn thing my clothing options are limited. On my first day of high school I wore my brother’s baggy hoody and long tracksuit pants! Everyone thought I looked weird! There is this girl named Marcy she is on my tail, no literally she stood on my pants, pulled them down and everyone saw my unicorn-satyr legs! I ran to the toilets and put my pants back on. I can’t believe what she did.
April 21st
I was right she’s CRAZY!!! She came up to me at lunch and said “I know who you are I know why you’re here and I know you’re an animal. I. will. Get. you!”
Like, girl what? I said “I’m Rachell I’m here to learn and I’m actually a half unicorn not full.” As she walked away she gave me the death stare weird! Umm that’s strange someone is knocking on the door I’ll be back.
April 28th
I’m in jail now!! That Marcy girl videoed my legs when she pulled my pants down and sent it to the police! That knock on my door was a policeman. He handcuffed me, and I kicked him, grabbed a pen and my diary and well I’m here now!!
January 16th
I’m still in jail. At least I’m not alone. I have a cellmate, she came last week and she’s just like me! Well almost, she has retractable claws, wolf ears, razor sharp teeth, and a tail. She had the same disease as me as a child! Her name is Sammie.
January 17th
We were rescued by a boy called Ashley. Marcy put Sammie in jail as well. Turns out Ashley was Marcy’s brother – but so different to her! Sammie and I captured Marcy and put her in jail! Ashley moved on to be a secret agent and Sammie turned out to be my cousin!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!