My Memorable Moment

One day when I was a young fella, mum, dad and my brother went to Ravenswood to race my motorbike. I had a Honda CC 50. Often when I hop on my motorbike, I get a weird feeling in my stomach. While we were pulling up, I was thinking about what my dad had taught me: how to change gears and how to not fall off. I hopped out of the car and I still had a weird feeling in my stomach. We started unloading the motorbike. Soon enough, it was time to line up. I hopped on my motorbike with all my gear on. I took a deep breath, ‘3, 2, 1, go!’ I zoomed off and we had to do seven laps. I did not know what to feel. It was hard to change gears on the go. I was so fast, time flew by because as soon as I knew it, it was the final lap. After the race, I came back to the car. I had so much fun! Then we went back home. I was so proud of myself.
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!