Hockey Problem

When I walked into the stadium, people were shouting at for team to win. I was walking while holding my bat. It was the Mudguts verse the Camelbak Podium Ice. My team started with the ball. I passed it to Callum, Callum tried to score a goal but Cayden tried to steal the ball and he accidentally bumped Callum. A fight broke out and the umpires tried to separate the teams but could not. The umpire gave us penalty hit. Callum could not because he had blood everywhere, so I had to take it. I hit it on the bottom right corner and I got it in. Everyone in my team gathered around me. It was time for half time.
The second half started, and Lucas passed it to Andrej, but I intercepted it and passed it to Marcus. Marcus shot it but missed and the goalie did not catch it, so he made it a short corner. I passed it into the D box. Marcus was quick and got a goal for us. The score was 2-0. My team was winning. Cayden passed it to Matthew and he passed it to Cayden and had a wide open shot. Now the score is 2-1. It was nearly over for the Mudguts season. I passed it to Finn and he slid past everyone and scored another goal for us. There was 1 minute and 50 seconds left for the Mudguts to try and catch up. Cayden quickly passed it to Lucas and he passed it back to Cayden and he scored a goal. The Mudguts still had a chance of winning to win the Final of the Hockey Tournament.
I passed it to Callum, Callum passed it to Marcus but Cayden intercepted the ball. There was 20 seconds left and Cayden still had a chance to get another goal for their team. I quickly went back to save the goal. Cayden shot it and I used my bat to save it. There was five seconds left. Cayden quickly stole the ball off me and he got it in. The siren went and the score was 3-3. There was over time because it was the Final of the tournament and last game until next year. How did the Mudguts catch up to the Camelbak Podium Ice?
It was time for the start of overtime. Marcus started with the ball and passed it to Anson. He tried to get the ball but Marvelous purposely bumped him. The fight was back and it was a penalty hit again for the Podium Ice. Callum took it and hit it but missed, the goalie made it a short corner. Marcus took the short corner and passed it to Callum. Callum hit the ball to try to make it a final win for us. It gets in and everybody gets around Callum because he got game winner. The final score is 4-3. The siren went and the Camelbak Podium Ice won!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!