The Amazing Camp Adventure

Finally, it was September and our first camping trip was about to start. In the car I heard beautiful birds chirping in the trees. As I stepped out of the car, I saw another family also camping and noticed their daughter. Her name was Maddison, her eyes were as blue as ice and she was around my age.
At night my family went out for dinner, we saw Maddison again. We got along really well and told each other where we live. It was time to go back to the camp.
At night it was really spooky. I could hear the owls hooting through the over grown forest. Before I could close my eyes and sleep, I heard footsteps walking through our camping area. I took a peek out of the tent and saw a girl looking worried and cold. It was MADDISON. I rushed out of the tent to see if she was alright and find out why she was outside alone. She mumbled and said she was lost. I decide to help her find her family.
We looked near the shops and other family tents. But it was no use. I thought to go back to my tent, but I forgot my way to the tent and now we were lost. We thought of some ideas, but they won’t work. We started to panic and just as the first tear rolled down my check the police came. Our parents were with them too. We were so happy that we were found and back to our parents. Our families also got along really well.
When it was time to leave and say bye to Maddison and her family, we decided to keep in contact. It was the best camping trip ever. I hope we can do something like that again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!