Untitled

One day, on a sunny day Xander saw a big bear bigger than a double truck he got eaten by the bear. Then Ricky saw a big dog, he got eaten too. Then I was all alone. I had to find the dog and bear so I could kill them. Then I saw the bear! I got my shot gun and shot it, it looked at me then it ran at me. I ran into the car then drove off, it was really fast. Then it hit me off the road. I crashed into a tree. It thought I was dead. Then it ran off. I tried to find the big dog. It took me 4 hours to find. It was eating a wolf. I drove off because I knew it was going to try to kill me, but it heard the car so I drove off so fast I could not see it. Then it was right in front of me! I ran into its legs. It fell over, I drove back to town and saw the bear eating everybody. The dog came and the bear and dog were fighting. I thought they would be on the same side but they were trying to kill each other!
The army came to kill them. That did not work. Now they team up and destroyed the army then I got powers, super powers! I tried to kill them but then I shot them with my lasers and killed them, but their power went into different animals, they turned into a rabbit and a lion. It was so terrible because my powers only work for 21 minutes and it takes 1 hour to charge up. 1 hour later it was charged. Thank god, bang I had my powers back for 21 minutes! I should kill them then get a jar and catch the germs to make animals bigger.
I killed the animals then got the germs in the jar, the germs made me become big, as a 2-storey house! I was so big I hit a plane and a dog, blood went everywhere, “Sorry dog” I yelled.
The army got on to me. They shot me but I felt nothing. I was impossible to kill I ran to the volcano and tried to kill myself but alas that did not work. I thought I was in a hot tub then I shot laser out of my eye and killed myself. I went small again then I saw a big house I said it will be ok it won’t be a big house monster! Then the town went back to normal but the house got bigger each day! It was scary I thought it was a bomb, then it went bang.
It killed 99 people then. I saw my love Kim Kardashian! I ran up to her and gave her a kiss then her husband hit me!
“Dam it!!!!!” I thought she was single but she was not single.
Back to the story, the army saw it then Tyler was big it was going to go on forever then Jett turned into Fornite, he killed Justen Beaver.
I said “Don’t kill me” then he tried to kill me.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!