My New Friend

Chapter One “Puppies”
At the darkest tick of the clock, two young puppies were born. You might think puppies? But no, these puppies are children. One was a one year old with a pure blushie smile. It was a female, the second was a two year old with big black glasses. It was a male.
It was hard to name them, but the Parents came up with names. Crystal and Luke. Five years later they came to kindergarten and their parents Roman and Leah knew they didn’t want to go to kindergarten, but they had to.
Crystal and Luke slowly took steps across the filthy tiled floor. The-were-SHOCKED!
They begged to stay but they had no choice. They sat at a lonely table crying, sad and anxious.
They sat feeling anxious all day long. Every time anyone stared at them, they got embarrassed. But at lunch break a girl softly said, “Hello!” to Luke. Luke had no clue what to say, his mind was blown!
Chapter 2 Friends
“Uh uh” said Luke as he looked scared like a caterpillar going to be thrown into a fire! He was scared I tell ya. Crystal was peacefully spying on Luke! Crystal was like a smiling beast! But she wasn’t taking any photos or anything. She just watched him saying “Uh, “louder and louder! Finally, he ran away like a bear getting hunted down. The girl didn’t know what was wrong, but she just walked away silently without speaking.
Luke was hanging around a shed near the teacher’s office. Crystal was whispering “Hey! Luke!” “Luke!!!” Luke said “What?” in a very angry voice. She knew he was shy but then she took him by the hand and ran away. Chapter 3
She took him and they both ran past the hall. They kept running on the smooth path until they stopped. They went in to a wrecked curtain and opened a door through a hallway. She said to him, “Close your eyes.” As they walked through the hallway, “Okay, now take my hand and follow me.” She opened the door and...” Now open your eyes.” He opened his eyes and he couldn’t believe what he was seeing! “Okay where and when did you find all of this stuff?”
“It’s our first day here, I just found it today.” said Crystal. “Oh,” Luke said as he was blushing “and today you’re lucky!” “I’m teaching you how to make friends!” said Crystal. Okay step one was to stop being shy. Who will be like testing Luke, I mean like who will be the person who will be talking and that stuff to me?” said Crystal in a very loud voice. “What no!” “What YES!” said Crystal and Luke in a very rumbly voice but Crystal still taught him, and they kept practising for days. Finally, Luke was brave enough to make his first friend ever! So, the next day he walked up to the girl, but Crystal forgot that Luke and her magically turn into wolves every five hours! Crystal was terrified! It was already past five hours and that was the time when they would meet in the secret room. They lied that they went to S.E.P but it was too late it already happened. The thick soft fur the fluffy pointy ears the claws to die for! The beautiful black paws.
The girl turned around and She was looking into the eyes of a beautiful beast. His eyes were blueish water drops. His fur was blue and white she- was- amazed. It was a wolf she has never seen before.
Crystal grabbed Luke by the neck, how wolves hold baby wolves and she ran away. She ran home with Luke sleeping in her mouth. She ran and ran and finally she arrived home. Then she burst through the door and landed straight on the floor. “Yuki, Yuki!” said Ame but our real names were Yuki and Ame, Japanese names. But I didn’t care because our great, great, grandma and grandpa were from Japan. “Yuki, Yuki,” said Ame. Yuki woke up and asked what happened. Ame nodded his head to say he had told his mum and dad. But that wasn’t the only problem. He had lost his talent. But Yuki did not give up as she was Ame’s first friend. At dawn, Ame got up and he packed his bag and ran outside. His paws were like thorns, his heart beat like thunder, striking hard as him to bits. He stepped up to the girl and....they talked for hours. He explained to her, but they became the best’est friends...

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!