The Haunted Halloween Story

Once there was an ordinary girl it was Halloween night. My friends told me this true story about a haunted house it was disgraceful. I was disgusted for what happened. This is the story they told me there was a boy traveling the woods he found out he was a wolf. I nearly started to have night terrors that haunted me I haven’t been working lately.
I hated that story since they told me I couldn’t get to sleep. I was so tired every day. Day after week after month after year. This story has to go and get out of my head it is horrible and disgracefully exhausting. I can’t do this anymore it is time to run away now girls. So, me Elise ran so did Scarlet and Jaida. This life is horrible I am so horrified we can’t run anymore we need food and water. Who can run fast to get as much food from home to here again okay me. Scarlet are you ready yes five four three two one go. Come on hurry hopefully her Mum hasn’t seen her yet. We are bad girls yeah, we are lets run more okay if you say so.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!