Ted To The Rescue

AHHHHH! One day a Jellyfish called Jelly or Jellyfish went to a town and he was stinging everyone in town but only on accident. In his tiny house he was crying because he didn’t mean to. The positive good mum Jelly said “don’t be sad because it is your exiting birthday tomorrow. And Ted your friend is coming.”
“But mum I can’t just have one person. Can’t I invite four people Pleeeeeease?”
“Okay! But they have to be great party and nice people,” said mum.
So Jelly chose his little brother. But mum I still need to invite three more people.
Later that day Jelly went to find three more people. He walked and walked until he found a cottage then he knocked on the door and said “would you like to come to my birthday?”
And Puppsy the puppy jumped up and down and SCREANMED, “YES PLEEEEEASE.”
“Of course you can.”
So they had lots of fun and came friends together.
The End.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!