Secret Magical Lolly World

A long time ago a little girl called Abby went to her door after lunch and secretly went into her secret magical lolly world. Next she went to her lolly cubby and saw it was destroyed. She was thinking to herself, “What am I going to do?” Suddenly the ground was shaking. She saw something. It was getting close, then a tiny bag buzzed near her and whispered to her “This is a lollygumball that has come to eat the cubby. The lollygumball was planning to eat it today.”
She wished that everything was back to normal and the cubby went back to normal but the lollygumball was still there. All she had to do was wish that no one could get in but first she had to fight. Abby wished for a sword. The ground was shaking even more until, the lollygumball stopped and looked at a flying machine and followed it out of the opening.
Now Abby could wish that nothing would come in so she did. Ever since that wish she lived peacefully in her secret magical lolly world.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!