The Crazy Camp!

Today was the first day of camp for Emily, Emma, Molly and Madison. They all hoped to be in the same cabin but one girl was stopping them and her name is Alyssa. She wanted to be with Emma wanted to be with her friends. The bus was so big it could fit two classes, so Emily and Emma sat next to each other and so did Molly and Madi. It took so long to get there. When they got there, they were sent to their cabins.
Then Mrs Bay called out the cabins “Cabin 10 is Emily, Emma, Molly and Madison.” Then Alyssa stood up and yelled “I should be with Emma.” Mrs Bay answered “No you’re with Amelia, Afeena and Amy cabin 11. They all unpacked and went to the hall to see who their group teacher was, it was Mrs Bay and Alyssa was with Mrs Adam. When they got back from their first activity their whole room was trashed and all Emma’s stuff was gone. They told Mrs Bay and she asked, “Do you have a soft teddy bear?” Emma said, “Yeah it is a soft, blue teddy bear.” So Mrs Bay went into every cabin and found it in Alyssa’s. They all got their stuff back and went to dinner. While there Alyssa went and locked their cabin. They all had macaroni and cheese with sauce. When they went to go to bed their room was locked!
They kept nudging and nudging but it would not open. All the girls knew which snitch it was. Alyssa! But they did not know the code. So, they went to Mrs Adam and she went to Alyssa and she said “No.” So she said, “Only if Emma gets to sit with me on the bus.” So, Emily said “Fine you can have her.” Alyssa put in the code and it opened. “See how easy it is?” Said Mrs Adam. They got on the bus and went back to school.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!