Narwhal Diary!!!

Hi, I am a Narwhal well technically a unicorn living under the sea, so my life is amazing. Right now, I am playing Catch the Sea Cucumber which is basically how you would play with a beach ball, but if we played with a beach ball then it would float to the top or we would pop it with our horns. I had the best day today here’s what happened.
First it was a normal day for an undersea unicorn like me then I got stuck in a net. You would think that is bad well think again! I was wriggling around and the humans where pulling up the net faster and faster than sheng! I was cut loose not by a human but with my amazing horn that’s a good thing about a Narwhal.
Yesterday I had a really good day! Want to hear about it? So, I was having a regular Narwhal day and I was chosen to be in the Narwhal Club of Awesomeness. There was Narwhal food it was totally amazing!!! When I got home, I told everyone how awesomely amazing my day was then we had a party, it was great!!! The next day I went to school. I had a really good day then rrrriiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnngggggg!!!! That was the boat alarm everyone panicked except me. I am in the safe place it’s very hard to write because the teacher Miss Beach turned off the lights, I have to go, bye.
Hi again the boat has left and it’s all safe but I was told to stay home just in case. Hey, do you want to know some amazing Narwhal facts? Ok here we go 1} I am amazing. 2} Narwhals have a horn which is actually a tooth that is amazing and cool. 3} Narwhals are the smartest known beings in the universe even smarter than Albert Einstein whoever that guy is. Do you want to know why Narwhals are the smartest known beings in the universe? Answer because we invented the Shish Kabab and 4} I love being a Narwhal. So, my day was still ok then whoosh a propeller swung past me we were getting attacked!!! Or so I thought, it was my friend playing a trick on me I was laughing so much when she told me. My day is coming to an end I have to go out to tea at the undersea pub in Narwhal Topia.
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!