The Game

One day there was a kid called Dan. He was going to the shops to get some food. As he came back a person left a package at his door. “What is in that package?” Dan asks. The mysterious guy turns and runs into the bushes. “Oh, um that was weird” Dan says.
He takes the package and walks inside, hoping there are no more packages. He opens it and inside there is a game console! He plugs it in and turns it on. “I wonder what type of console this is?” He mumbles to himself.
“It's an everything console, you can use it to play any game ever made!” A voice says.
“Ok” Dan says. He pulls out a random game. The game is Terraria. He puts the game in and picks up the controller. He feels a tingle in his spine. “What is happening?” He manages to choke out.
The tingle finally stops and he sees trees everywhere. “What is this place?” He asks himself.
“Hello there new player! How do you feel?” Someone asks.
“Who are you?” Dan asks.
“Me? I'm Maxwell, the guide! But you can just call me Maxwell.” Maxwell says.
“You like to talk a lot. By the way, I'm Dan.” Dan says. Dan tells him the whole story.
“Ok this has happened and no one that got trapped got out ALIVE. You need to kill all the pre-hard mode bosses and you're free.” Maxwell replies.
“Oh no.” Dan cries. He goes and gets some good stuff and he starts to battle! “Maxwell, the suspicious looking eye please.” Dan asks.
“Here.” Maxwell says. Dan raises it in the air and the eye of Cthulhu comes. Dan defeats it.
“Now the slime crown” Dan asks.
“Here.” Maxwell says. Yet again Dan raises it in the air and summons King Slime. Again, he defeats it. “Most people lose their lives at them both and when getting items, but you're better!” Maxwell says surprised.
“Now we go to the dungeon to battle Skeletron!” Dan says. They go to the dungeon and summon Skeletron. Yet again he wins. Now Eater of Worlds! “He hit me, I could die now!” Dan cries.
“You made it so far, don't give up now!” Maxwell says happily.
“Ok I'll try” Dan replies. He defeats the Eater of Worlds and parties!
Now for Queen Bee! He wins and gets bee headgear but it's not as good as hellstone armour.
“It's the hard bit now. THE WALL OF FLESH!” Maxwell shouts.
“Bye Maxwell” Dan says sadly.
“Oh yeah, bye Dan it's been fun but, don't worry a new guide will come” Maxwell replies. Dan drops the guide voodoo doll in and Maxwell disappears. Suddenly a rumble hits the underworld, lava splashes everywhere and the wall appears!
“Bad idea, bad idea!” Dan cries. “I'm so dead” Dan says sadly.
“Not if we can help!” A voice replies.
“Who said that?” Dan asks.
“Us! The NPCs!” The NPCs shout. The NPCs win and Dan is free!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!