Moon Ladder

In the darkness of the night, there lived three starmen known as heroes. This is because there was a plague going on and the only star that could help was the sun. No one dared awaken the sun accept the three starmen and here is where the story begins. There lived three starmen named Startron, Startreck and Starbucks. They were the most famous, smartest and best inventors in Star city. They have invented everything that you could think of. But Starbucks found a potion recipe. They also made potions. “Check this out, I don’t think we’ve ever planned this,” exclaimed Starbucks. So Startreck came over to have a look. “Where did you get this?” He asked Starbucks. “Under the cupboard,” he answered. “Let’s try it out!” Insisted Startron. So, the three men got the ingredients on the recipe and started to make the potion. “This is a really complicated method,” said Startron. “Yeah, it is very hard to make,” added Startreck. When they finished, they assumed that it was a cough medicine potion because of the things inside. But little did they know, that at the bottom of the recipe it said, ‘The death plan’. “Oh no, this can take many innocent star lives, we need to do something!” Insisted Startreck. “That’s impossible, only the sun’s shine can help with that!” Yelled Starbucks. “Let’s make shine,” suggested Startreck. Helium, nitrogen, oxygen and carbon dioxide was mixed together. They put the shine in a jar and let it out to Star city. Nothing had happened. “That’s it, I’m not scared to go to the sun anymore!” Shouted Startron angrily. The other two agreed and set off to the sun. When they got there, they saw a ladder with a million stairs that led to the Sun’s bedroom door. They climbed the million stairs and all shouted together outside the door “Oh Sun, oh Sun, how we adore your shine, we will use it very wisely if you give some to be mine!” The door opened and the spell awakened the Sun. They told him what had happened and the Sun had pity on the stars. Therefore, he gave them the life supply of shine. The three stars did what they had to do to Star city and all stars healed. From then on, no star got sick again because of the life supply of shine. This is why the three starmen became the heroes of their city.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!