Never Kingdom

Boom crash went the lighting it hit the ground. I figured out. It was a tornado. It ripped up the ground. Lava came out of the ground. The ground cracked. Ooh no a meteorite is hitting the world, the world is ending. There is too much fire, there’s going to be an explosion. We call this the Netherland. I’m in Minecraft!
Aaargh! Gus is after me. I decided to hunt down the Nether Kingdom. So, I found it. I might die because there is lots of Wither skeletons. I try to place a bed but when I tried to sleep it blew up. I need to survive it. But I died! I came back to life. YES! Now I can find a village. Second, find an Iron Golem!
I was finally ready so I decided to go to the end. The Ender Dragon’s there. I’m going here because it is a dangerous place. I made the portal to the end. The Ender Dragon was right behind me. It tried to kill me so I could die. I killed all of the Enderman and the Ender Dragon. I am out of Minecraft and going to Fortnite.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!