Assassin's Creed Iv Black Flag

July 1715
“Fire the cannons” said Captain Jack. “Incoming fire.” “Come on lads. Fire the cannons! Ahhhhh. Captain there is a fuse lit in the ship Captain.” Silently a Spanish assassin’s creeped onboard and assassinated the Captain. He looked like he wanted to kill me but the fuse lit and the ship blew us up and out of the ship. I fainted in the water and nearly drowned, I woke up and swam to the surface. I took a breath and swam to a nearby island. I got up and fell down onto the sand. I felt wet and in relief that I was alive. After a little bit the Spanish assassin did the same.
Fell onto the sand. He spoke “I need to get to Havana. I need to get to Havana.” “Well I will make a deal to you if you give me some gold. I don’t suppose you have that gold on you now do you?” I bent down to search him. Then the assassin jumped up and he said, “You stupid pirate” and he ran away. I got up and chased him. Come on man we’re onto a bad start. I chased him and he stopped and fought me. I killed him and looted him and took his uniform and a bit of paper. It said something about the governor he said I will not know you by sight I think I can recognize the uniform. “Ok” I said, “let’s get your reward.” I looked into the distance. Ok I need a week to get to Havana. Hey, can I hear something? I listen. Take anything, anything you like, it’s a man it has a ship and he is healed by guards in a restricted area. I kill the guards and helped him he said he needed to get to Havana too. “We need to swim to the ship” I said. I got to the wheel and sail to Havana.
To be continued in Assassin’s Creed 4 part two.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!