Write4fun

Let me tell a little story about a little boy in a little world. His name was Ryder. Ryder loved to explore from Mount Everest to the hot humid dessert. But Ryder had a secret that he hadn’t told anyone before. Then boom out of nowhere was a tall lady standing in front of him. She had long blond hair on top of her head. She was wearing a long blue gown with diamonds on it. Ryder didn’t know what was going on. Ryder was confused he didn’t know what to do. Then she said, “My name is beth.” She yelled “I am the Queen of Deltora. Now I want you to tell me your secret that you haven’t told anyone before.” Ryder didn’t know what to do. Should he run or tell her? He had no choice it was now or never. Ryder’s mouth started to open he started to whisper. “I can’t hear you!” She yelled. “Ok my secret is that…” Then just as Ryder was to speak a beautiful black horse came. It came closer and closer to Ryder. Then Ryder quickly ran to the horse and off they went. The Queen was right behind him. Ryder was going so fast his mouth was going dry. Finally, they found a warm place where they could stay. Ryder made a fire where him and the horse could stay. Then just as they were falling asleep Ryder whispered. “I am the prince of Deltora.”

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!