The Epic Tales Of But Man And Slobin

Introducing But-man, Slobin, Talking x box one x and Cokeman and the Butler. One night But-man and Slobin were playing there talking x box one x and there Butler asked if they wanted any food,
And they said “Yes!” So they ate all of the food and they got really fat, in fact they got so fat their stomachs were bigger than their bodies. So But-man couldn’t fight crime for 2 weeks and then they could fight crime again after 2 weeks.
One morning But-man and Slobin were fighting crime they were fighting Cokeman and his goons, they battled for 5 hours the battle ended. But-man and Slobin won the battle and they went back to the But-cave and played there x box one x.
The next day when they woke up, there fatness had grown back, so they had to roll to the hospital. In the But cave a few hours later… They had robotic parts put in their body so they won’t get fat anymore.
It was the next day at the But-cave, But-man and Slobin were fighting crime they were fighting Cokeman and his goons.
The battle ended after 20 mins of fighting, But-man and Slobin won the battle. Just then Cokeman and his goons awoke from the known dead. But-man and Slobin had to fight Zombies.
After fighting for another 20 mins, But-man and Slobin won again.
The End.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!