Super Chair

Super Chair is super steady, Super Chair is always ready!
“Super Chair, Super Chair where are you? My spoon wife is in terrible danger at the dishwashing machine!”
“Help, help the water is too hot, I might melt!” Said the spoon. Super Chair put his mighty leg in the handle and opened the door. “Thanks Super Chair! It was like another heated spa in there.”
“You’re welcome,” said Super Chair. “It’s time to go sa…”
“Hhhhhhheeeeelllllpppp! Super Chair we need you at the couch and bring the dog’s treats,” cushion interrupted.
“Super Chair to the rescue.”
When he got there the dog was on the couch! Super Chair lead the dog with the dog’ treats through the dog door and locked it out with the dog treats.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!