Home

For the first time ever, his dark blue eyes harnessed panic, fear, desperation. She felt it too, running towards him, reaching out to him, straining every muscle to come into contact with him. He was a step away when a gold diamond line shot between them and expanded in the blink of an eye to a clear, gold sparkling wall, a barricade...a blockage. “No! No!!” She beat on the translucent wall, her heart pounding and reinforcing her fist. He stared at her past the gold, slowly raising his hand to meet where hers was hitting the wall. She stopped attacking it and held her hand flat against the wall where his was, about to burst into tears, when a cold, cocky, familiar laugh rang out behind her. “Aw, how sweet. The servant dog has found a servant bulldog! The young princess just wasn’t enough for you?” He laughed again. She pressed her back against the wall. Just break, why was it there?! Just break, crumble, vanish! He was so close, yet now he was so far. She was going to have to battle the demon alone.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!