School...

Maths, Maths is so much fun, today I did some really hard sums.
English, English I like to write, poems and stories, all day and all night.
Science, Science there's lots of action, potions, experiments and chemical reactions.
HASS, HASS we learn about the countries, oceans, nature and even monkeys.
Music, Music I love to sing, and play the triangle, ting, ting, ting.
Sports, Sports is good for your health, I like to use my skill of stealth.
Library, Library, I like to read, nice and quiet is what you need.
Technology, Technology, we like to code, sometimes it takes a long time to load.
Japanese, Japanese is by far, my favourite, Konnichiwa
That's all the classes at school, I really like it because it's so cool!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!