The Merge

“This has gone on long enough,” I say. I am in a meeting with my fellow board members at PlayStation. It was announced that as of 1 Jan 2019 there could only be one video game company out of PlayStation and Xbox. There was going to be a vote by the people of the world to decide who could stay and who would no longer exist. Know we had all the best games and on top of that PlayStation VR. Xbox knew that if all they had was the best games they would lose. So they made a smart move and decided that they would ad VR. Know they are making sandal stories like, “PS4 bursts while a 12-year-old boy was playing. The boy was killed due to an electric shock. Sources are still finding out the boys name.” Oh, I forgot my name Elfie (don’t ask), and I am the chairman of the board at PlayStation. We knew that if we did not take some action soon, something bad or fatal could happen, something very fatal. "Elfie, why don't we ask Xbox if the would merge with us," suggested board member Charlie. "Good idea Charlie, I will ring their CEO, Jake," I said. So I picked up my phone and rang Jake. "Hello Elfie," said Jake with a nice soft voice. "Hi Jake, my board member thought that with all this drama of the one video game company we might do a merge," my voice sounded a bit squeaky but I don't think that was an issue.
"I would love to," He boomed, "I will call the press and tell them that we are now Playbox."
"Great, love the name to," I said.
So it was settled we were going to merge to become Playbox.
The End.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!