Charlie The Snake


One day a green and white spotted snake named Charlie was playing with his snake friends and he tried to do a figure of eight in the air but fell down into a deep river.
He yelled “help!" to a lion but the lion didn’t want to help him.
So, he yelled, “help!” to a jaguar but he was too busy to help.
Then he yelled “help!” to a rabbit but he was too afraid.
He yelled, “Help!” to a cheetah but he ran away.
Finally, he yelled, “help!’” to a hippo and the hippo said yes to Charlie and he took Charlie out of the river. Then he took Charlie to a medical clinic to get fixed up. After Charlie got fixed up, Hippo said, “Don’t do a figure of eight without having your parents supervise you,” and Charlie listened to the hippo and did what he was told. Then after that, Charlie started playing with friends and they were so interested in what had happened to him. He told his friends all about what had happened to him and about his new friend Hippo. Then they kept on playing catch the snake except for Charlie because he was so tired from telling the story about what had happened to him!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!