The Sleigh Miracle

“Santa, come here and hurry”. Yelled Mrs. Claus. Waking up through deep sleep, Santa muffled a yawn and leisurely in. “Look at the delicious cookies, I have been making. Santa’s eyes grew big with anticipation and said, “You have been busy”. Emerging from under the pile of icing and crusts Mrs. Claus stood up to admire her exquisite work. “Well its Yummy “said Santa putting one in his mouth.

Meanwhile, at the barn where the Santa’s sleigh was being kept Tinkle-toes the young elf was loading, all the presents on to Santa’s sleigh. After six hours, he was done and as for a very naughty elf, he thought of flying sleigh. “I will fly the sleigh”; “well you won’t replied Old Bun. However, as mischievous as ever, tinkle toes herded the reindeer, and took off.

After hours of worth of extraordinary flying, tinkle toes saw that one of, the wood was broken. “Oh no “he gasped and landed hurriedly. But when he got out he met a very disappointed Santa.” Well tinkle toes, you have been very bad today, you broke my sleigh.”. “Sorry Santa” said the elf. “You have to fix my sleigh in 2 hours, understand “, Santa said slowly. Then Tinkle toes fixed it painted it and polished it. Then he showed Santa the gleaming sleigh with merry-bells. “Good elf praised Santa and gave Tinkle toes a big candy cane. Then He took off to deliver the presents to all the kids in the world including you!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!