Kitchen Disaster

“Lia wake up your going to be late for training.” said Mum
“But I.” said Lia.
“You need an excuse don’t you said Mum.
“Umm maybe, fine.” replied Lia.

After 30 minutes Lia arrived at her bicycle training. Then after 1hour Lia came home after a hardworking day. Mum I need a new bike for my competition next week.” said Lia as she took of her shoes and socks.
“sorry honey you have to buy your own.” Said Mum.
“How am I meant to earn that money?” said Lia.
“Well you could start a cupcake stall.” Replied Mum.
“Thanks Mum.” Said Lia.

As she got her friends Lilly and Lulu.
“Girls do you need my help?” Asked Mum.
“Nah were fine.” said the girls.

“Hey Lia can u pass the eggs.” said Lulu.
“Sure. Here you go.” Said Lia.
“Umm I think we should put the oven on the max of 250 instead of 180. It will make it much quicker you guys in for it.” Said Lia.

Then all the sudden the oven the cupcakes burnt. Mum came in and saved the day.

Soon Lia bought a new bike and won the competition with her dream bike.

THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!