My Sisters Messy Room

My Sisters Messy Room

Mum told me to go to my sister Eva's room to collect last nights dinner leftovers. I went into her room ''AHH!'' her room was a pigsty. I see baby mice, rats everywhere, old moldy pizza boxes, smelly old clothing and old junk. OMG this is disgusting. I can smell dirty old socks, dead animals and rotten food.
"I feel like I'm going to v..v..vomit!" I cry.
I can taste so much fear and last but not least I can hear snakes slithering and rats squeaking. But wait, I can feel something on my foot.
"Oh no something is crawling up my leg" I scream. Is it a snake, rat or a c..c..cockroach?
"I need to get out of here" I yell.
I started running out the door. Is it still on me? I look down at my leg, its a pizza crust. Why is it moving? Why is it crawling higher? The crust fell off my leg. It was a cockroach.
"AHH GET OFF ME!" I scream in terror.
I ran straight to mum, but she wasn't there. Eva wasn't there either. I ran outside but there was no one to be seen.
Then a snake came out of nowhere and bit me.
"Ouch!" I screamed.
Then I fainted.
I woke up in my bed. Don't tell me this was a dream. I ran to Eva's room, it was smick clean. It was so shiny it was hurting my eyes. I can not believe what I am seeing.
The next night Mum asked me to collect the dinner leftovers. I was petrified to go into Eva's room again. When I walked into her room I was squinting my eyes.
Then I remembered that it was all just a dream.




FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!