Show And Tell

Show and tell

Jimmy, what are you going to take to show and tell? My mum asked one Sunday evening. Would I take my blue glowing mickey mouse ears from disneyland this holiday or should I take my fish joseph. Maybe I should take my biltong from South Africa it is so juicy. Should I take my Christmas tree it is very beautiful. I wonder how my teacher would feel if I brought my dads elephant or if I brought my mom’s new earrings. Or should I bring the piece of a volcano I found at Hawaii or the piece of white house tile I got. Should I bring my selfie with Trump? Should I take a google challenge video. Maybe I can bring my mums credit card. What if I bought the hole class McDonald's for show and tell! But I would need a credit card for that. Well I guess I could take my T.V. or I could take one of Trump’s tweets. Should I bring my mum’s phone and show the class the games on it. I’ve got it!

I’m going to have to figure out a way to get it there, I know, I will lure it out of the house into the car early in the morning and then when mum drops me off at school I will take it with me. Or that was the plan. You see mum caught me and then she said I couldn’t take it because apparently it is inappropriate to take your sister to school for show and tell. And so miss that is why I don’t have anything for show and tell today.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!