The Dollhouse Adventure

I wake up in the morning and I seem to be quite small.
The voice of my mother calling me is much louder than before.
I venture out of my bed, the one that used to be my size, and right next to my bed, there the dollhouse lies.
I run into the dollhouse, hoping for something great, and find that my doll, Lisa, is baking a lemon cake.
We sit at the table and eat, and have a little chat, then go outside to play with Lisa's ball and bat.
Too soon it is time to leave this wonderful, lovely world, and I find that the answer to my question has finally occurred.
Believe in what you love, no matter how big or small, because when you believe in your dreams, your life becomes something more.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!