Catastrophe

It was a dark and stormy Sunday, just like any winters’ eve. However, it changed as the clock struck midnight. A gondola was abducted by a U.F.O. The only evidence left was a briefcase, with a unique and suspicious lock. It looked like it was missing a hand shaped object and beside was a code. Then when it was 3 am in the morning, on the ground in front of the Sydney Opera house was a piece of paper that read uncover these words, here is a clue, students have this and some dislike while other like, bxwqibch3 viucbocg ecdwgywemc qhuec dwbca ldsoc hsvrbu wpck. No one could uncover the secretive code, even the greatest of the detectives could not uncover this code. Until…. Later that evening, a clever student, from the smartest school in Australia, Cleverwood came, and raced to the police station, to ask to proceed in to the room where the alien evidence was left. In no time, he already solved to riddle. The answer was, HOMEWORK. They proceeded to the briefcase and turned to keys until it read homework. To their surprise, inside the briefcase was an actual hand……. The hand looked very familiar. Scientist the next day told them something very shocking, the hand belonged to constable Patrick, it was in a fight with an evil scientist that he lost it from an orange coloured potion. Which then, led the police a suspicious that scientist were aliens, and were responsible for abducting the gondola….The phone ran from a scientist saying that aliens took his new potion. When they arrived, they questioned the scientist. He told them that he was coming home from the post office. When he arrived home, he went inside his laboratory and placed down his documents, then he went outside to check in the mail box to get the newspapers, then when he turned around the aliens where already flying away. The very next day they arrested him straight away. Why???

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!