Fruitservers Adventure


Day 1 (real life day):

BOOM! The deafening sound of a storm rattled in my ears. Night time was fast approaching. I walked into somebody's house and looked in the furnace. There was 46 iron that had just finished smelting. I grabbed it all and made a full set of iron armour and a sword. It was the only thing to keep me alive through the night...

When dawn came, I ran outside into the main village and began to climb up a nearby hill to look over the area. I arrived at the top of the hill and glanced down. There were about 4 skeletons and 6 zombies burning in the daylight. One skeleton was standing under a tree and pulled out an arrow when he saw me. I dodged it and carried on my adventure.

Day 2:

I joined the game again and walked out of the door. There was a huge castle that looked to be newly built. Willing to explore, I wandered into the courtyard. A tiny doghouse stood at the back wall. I walked over to have a look. As I turned around to look at more sections, I noticed another player standing before my eyes. It was 'MusicBoi'. I think he was the owner of the castle. MusicBoi pulled out his sword and swung at me. Luckily, on Fruitservers you can't attack people. But it seemed he wasn't finished. He led me up a tower through a water elevator, dropped down into a block of water (3 blocks deep) and got out. I dropped down after him. Just as I was getting out, he blocked off the exit. MusicBoi was still trying to get rid of me! But I had a spawn nearby, so I typed '/home' and teleported to the bed I last slept in. I don't think that MusicBoi knew though, so I took the chance to look at more of the castle when he was out.

Day 3:

Today, I met some other friends; RBRockie and MineLone36. They seemed quite friendly.

I first met RBRockie at the spawn. He was standing at the edge of the diving board, which led into the wild. I gave him a raw bit of cod and some melon slices ('cause I'm nice) and he then became my friend. RBRockie showed me his hometown. That was where I met MineLone36. I asked them if I could move into their town. "Okay". MineLone36 agreed and found me a spot to build a house. I started straight away.

One week later:

Now that I have a place to call home, I'm pretty happy playing Minecraft fruitservers every now and then. I've got a bunch of people on my friends list too.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!