The Secret Helper - Meta

Once there was a lonely little boy called “Meta”. He was an orphan. Meta had an ugly face and a white long beard, so everybody kept bulling him.
But Meta wasn’t angry about that, he was kind and helpful of everyone.
Meta does not leave a name, after helping others. For example, at night an old woman’s roof got broken, Meta fixed it and put a little shiny packaging present there. Also, a baby was crying in a park while the baby’s mother was having a phone call. Meta sang songs to help the baby stop crying and placed a little shiny packaging present next to the baby.
As time passes, all the people in the village were amazed by the secret person who had been helping their village. But no one knew who he was.
At the end of the year, it was raining heavy snow outside. There will be a major crisis in this small village. A group of massive people from the other village are trying to attack Meta’s village. Because they want to find a new place to live. Everyone in Meta’s village are scared because they are too weak to fight the massive people. The massive people are yelling that “We will be back tomorrow, you need to move before we come back!”
Everyone in the village were sad to leave their home. That night, no one could fall asleep. Even Meta. It isn’t because he felt scared or sad. He was busy making giant statues of robots out of snow. Meta made a great many of giant snowy robots that all covered the hill. And he also used those shiny packaging little presents as the giant snowy robots’ eyes.
In the next early morning when the massive people were coming. When they were up to the hill, they saw all the giant robots. They thought the small village people had strong attackers. Therefore, the massive people were frighted and ran away.
Now, everyone knew the secret helper was Meta because of the shiny packaging presents he used for the robots. People were apologizing to Meta that they were bulling him before. They all said thank you to Meta for saving their village.
Everybody lived happily ever after.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!