The Frog

Once upon a time, there lived a frog and his name was: Froggy. One day, Froggy was hopping in the park and then he saw something in the trees. So, he went to find out what it was. After looking carefully, he saw that it was one of his enemies. It was a snake and his name was: Slithery. So very quickly Froggy hopped away. After a little while, Froggy realised that he was lost in the middle of the bush so he had a little hop around. Then he looked around and he saw the playground. So he knew he wasn’t lost anymore and so he went home.

When he got there, Froggy realised his home had been destroyed by a digger. It was trying to dig out a very big rock. The rock was in the way of where some people were going to build a jetty. Froggy was really sad that he had to leave his home. So, he went next door to his neighbours house. His neighbour was a fish and his name was: Goldy the fish. Froggy asked Goldy, ‘Can I live with you for the rest of my life, please?’ and Goldy said, ‘Yes! But why?’ Froggy answered, ‘A digger has been digging out a very big rock because the people are building a jetty. It has destroyed my home and now I have nowhere to live.’ ‘OK, you can live with me,’ said Goldy the fish. And so, Froggy had a really fun time, living with Goldy the fish. They liked to have tea parties together and they became best friends and lived happily ever after.

The End!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!