Adventure Dog

Once upon a time, there lived a dog. But this dog was no ordinary dog. He was a special dog who loved to go on adventures and his name was Adventure Dog! His owner, Isaac also liked adventures. They had been on so many different adventures together such as going to a volcano, going to the zoo and even going to the snow.

One day, Adventure Dog and Isaac decided to go on an adventure to the rain forest. Isaac packed a bag with a compass, map, camera, book about flowers, food for them both and water. They went in a small plane with a very nice pilot. When they arrived, Isaac and Adventure dog were amazed that the airport was in the rain forest. When they hopped out of the plane, they couldn’t decide which way to go, so they flipped a coin! Heads was right and tails was left. Tails it was, so they went to the left!

As they were walking along, Isaac saw something really pretty. He stopped to look and saw that it was a multi-coloured flower. He looked in his book and saw that it was one of the rarest in the world! He decided to take a picture to show everyone at home. Adventure Dog did not know that Isaac had stopped to take a picture. After Isaac had taken the picture, he looked around, but he could not see Adventure Dog anywhere. Isaac went to look for Adventure Dog, and didn’t realise that his map had fallen out of his bag.

While Isaac was looking for Adventure Dog, Adventure Dog was having a great time trying to catch birds! He eventually got hungry and stopped chasing birds. But just then, Isaac found Adventure Dog! Isaac and Adventure Dog both had something to eat because they were hungry!

Isaac looked for his map so that they could get back to the airport, but the map was not there. Just then, it started to rain heavily. Isaac and Adventure Dog got soaked! Luckily, Isaac remembered he had also packed an umbrella in his bag! Isaac and Adventure Dog tried to follow their foot prints but they couldn’t because the rain had washed them away. Then Isaac remembered he had packed his compass, so they used it to find their way back to the airport and flew home.

When Isaac and Adventure Dog got back home, they showed people the photo of the rare multi-coloured flower. The King came to give Isaac and Adventure Dog a medal as they have been good explorers. They liked their medals. Then they had a party to celebrate!

The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!