BRAVE SARAH

There lived a girl named Sarah. One day Sarah was walking on the street. There were so many busy cars going on the road. All of a sudden Sarah saw a car that was broken. She immediately walked to the car and saw an injured man inside the car laying unconsciously, so she took out her phone and called the ambulance.
She said to herself “it’s awful I wonder what will happen”. .
When she reached back home she informed her parents all about the earlier incident. Her parents were very shocked and was happy that Sarah did the right thing.
At bed time Sarah crept alone . She opened the window and went to the hospital to see the man and tell him get well soon. The man was very thankful to Sarah and replied to her “thank you for saving my life”.
Sarah became happy thinking that the man is not dead. She went back home and slept off.
Next day her parents told her that you did a wrong thing at night and Sarah got confused and is still wondering how her parents knew about it.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!