RatNinja

One day, humans will want to turn rats into humans, and our story is set at that time. There once was a mad scientist who tried to complete that task that was on everyone's minds. But instead of it resulting in being a human, when it was combined with the ninja, it gave the rat ninja intelligence. The scientist decided to make a little costume for the rat to wear, because he IS a ninja, after all. He sent the rat on a mission to protect a planet named Cheeseland, a place where mice and rats alike live peacefully. Unsurprisingly, there was an attack by a pesky little cat name Fluffy. RatNinja decided to challenge him to a fight, but thus failed on his very first try. But RatNinja wouldn't give up. He jumped right back into the action and fought Fluffy to the DEATH. (ok, maybe not the death, but lets improvise). Fluffy finally got too exhausted and fell to the ground trembling. RatNinja became a beloved hero! The civilians even built a gold statue of him in the city park in honour of saving their planet. So, you ask. The moral? Never give up on yourself. Believe in who you are.


THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!