Shrunk At Christmas

Once upon a time there was a beautiful house it had flowers growing on the vines that reached to the house like a Christmas tree. The flowers were all sorts of colours red, blue, yellow, and pink. They were shaped like big foot balls.
There lived a family, Mum, Toby, and Jasper. Jasper was a 15 year old boy and Toby was a 5 year old boy and Mum was 23.
Its 3 more days until Christmas. Jasper told Toby he was the most excited. NO YOUR NOT I AM!! Yelled Toby red in the face o-k what ever you say. Its only 3 more days until Christmas as loud as he could be.
I’m going to start wrapping the presents. “Can I help pretty please” Toby said begging on the ground. “No”, “OOOWWWWW that’s no fair why you get to”. “Because some of them are yours”. “How much?” “You’ll see on Christmas”. “I bet I got more presents then you”. Toby started screaming “I STILL WANT TO WRAP PRESENTS”. Jasper grabbed Toby by the arms “you didn’t let me finish” Jasper said chuckling, Toby froze.” You can put them under the tree”. After about an hour Jasper did 39 presents. Toby carried one by one over to the Christmas tree. After he’d done about 11 he stopped and looked at me and ran away into his room with the door opened. And there were toys flying out into the hall way. When Jasper was two steps away from picking up a present. ‘NO STOP” screamed Toby “you lair you Meany”. “Hold it, I thought you didn’t want to any more but now I can see you do”. “Yes, of course I do who wouldn’t”. “Sorry said Jasper any way why would I have this wagon. One by one Toby put the presents in the wagon.
“This makes me extra excited for Christmas” Jasper said happily “you are way too old for Christmas”. “You can never be too old for Christmas and I’m only 15”. “You shouldn’t be getting anything for Christmas”. “Whatever!!!” Yelled Toby.

The next morning when they woke up they fell out of bed and ran downstairs. They took a long time and needed help from their mum to open their presents because they had shrunk to the size of a pencil!

They had the craziest Christmas of all!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!