Christmas Day

Christmas Day


“Beep Beep Beep” goes the alarm clock “Yes, Santa’s come!” screams Caitlyn.
Caitlyn Rachow is an 11 year old girl who loves anything Christmas. Caitlyn always has a bright, red bow in her high ponytail and the hair tie holding her ponytail is green
Anyway, Caitlyn excitedly, sprinted down the stairs to her living room to only see a note in her stocking, saying “Dear Caitlyn, I am so sorry that you didn’t get any presents, this is because you are going to become an elf, love Santa” Caitlyn looked at the note and screamed “I am going to become an elf!”
That night, Caitlyn couldn’t stop thinking about what’s going to happen to her. Suddenly jolly, old Santa popped up beside Caitlyn’s bed, and asked her if she wants to become an elf. Caitlyn said “yes” and joined Santa on a ride to the North Pole
At the North Pole, Santa showed Caitlyn her room and the toy center. The first couple of days were rough for Caitlyn because she didn’t fit in due to her ears.
Two weeks passed, and Caitlyn really missed her home. Caitlyn decided to go up to Santa and ask him if she could go home. Which she did and Santa said “yes” and teleported her back to her bedroom.
Once Caitlyn was in bed, she woke up. “whoa, that was a crazy dream,” said Caitlyn, while rushing down stairs to her family, when she was downstairs, she saw her mum, dad and brother harri asking her “what took so long” then she explained her crazy dream to them. THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!