The Package

The Package

It was 14 days after I found that strange package on the doorstep of my house, lately it have been making some pretty strange noises as in like one time it made a lion roar and another time it made a Godzilla roar. Honestly, it was pretty scary hearing the sounds of Godzilla at midnight.

The next day I slipped it into my pocket and brang it to school. At Recess I showed everybody my package, everybody told me to open it so I did. Inside was a glowing light which blinded me a lot, anyways inside was a giant ruby with a note that said rub me for wishes! So I did.

Over the next few weeks we started getting famous and we had a feast everyday and it felt like god was shining his magical tears all over us. Everyday we would wake up living to the sound of people knocking on our doors to get interviews. In 1 month my family became millionaires and we moved to a mansion with high tech so nobody could steal our ruby it was amazing.

Yesterday it finally happened what I feared would come had came. God has came and gave back the gift he gave to us humanities. The day ended as watching the ruby fade away, tears immediately fell down my eyes as the world has stop to think about this moment, no longer were we rich we were average people living in a mansion. I went to bed to think about life and what to do better. It was like the world has ended.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!