A.I. Return

“I open my eyes. Where am I? I look at myself. What am I?”-Wonder’s Birth
Wonder (Robot Who Thinks they’re human)
A few years ago, (12 years, 3 months, I week, 2 days, and 48 seconds), I was born, not knowing where I was and even what, sorry, who, I was. Now I know. Now I know all the locations on earth using my inbuilt GPS system. Through my ears, many stories have been heard. About the dreadful times when our past generation had to fight against A.I. in order to gain their rights to live on earth. I despise A.I. Now, however, they have no contact with our homes.

Sidra (Human)
I am content today. I am happy that us humans have finally decided to reclaim the land we owned. The land which A.I. robots constrained us out of.
“Genius, aren’t I? Creating the Parallel A.I. Robot generation, I can use these creations to urge humans out of earth. Then at last, I, the creator of the robots, would rule the world of A.I.! To add more malice, I will lie to the robots about the past and make them believe that they are human!”- creator’s Plan

Wonder
Whoosh. What a delicate breeze. Hmm. I will have to make a trip to the library. Someone dropped their books. I pick them up and touch them. One is rough, and the other is quite smooth. I have a skim through the title. Gasp!
Creator
No! Wonder. How did she get hold of the plans I wrote about how I would rule earth? And the other book. The book which tells the truth about earth’s past. My lies will be identified!
Wonder
“Our past” and “Creator’s Plan” the title reads. I want to read more.

Creator
I know. I will wipe all the information Wonder gains using my “Controller A.I.” tools. Oh no. Where was the last place, I kept the box with those tools?

Sidra
My hands are shaking, my smile is widening, and my heart is rising. At last, I will see my real home. Bang! Ow! What caused my fall? I look behind me and see a black box labelled “Controller A.I.” I immediately fling the box open and see three books and a few gadgets. The titles of the books are “Creator’s Plan”, “Our past” and “Guide to Controller A.I.” Will these resources be helpful? Let me read the books.

Creator
Where is it!

Sidra
Wow! Our past holds many secrets! Well, I need the A.I. robots to be aware of this truth. I will start by using the gadget which can call A.I. robots. Then I will recite the books’ content. “Hello,” I say

Wonder
My life is a lie, I am a lie. Worst of all, I am not a real human, I am like a fake. I look at my hands and see that I am not made of skin, but instead of metal. I… Ring! “Hello,” says the caller “Hello,” I reply.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!