Key To Succes

This is a story about a student named Jimmy going beyond his goals and achieving something amazing in his schooling life. Jimmy was a D grading student in year 7 and he was also hated by his teachers and fellow classmates because he wasn’t as intelligent as other student. Jimmy was a student who always used to try hard in all of his subject areas, but was always unable to get the grade his parents had asked for. Everyday Jimmy would come to class thinking that he would achieve his goal by doing good in school and that in future he would have a good life with a good job. Usually in school he got teased for not being as smart as other kids, but that never stopped him to keep trying and to put in that 100% effort everyday. Tomorrow was the big day not just for Jimmy but for all year 7s because it was the end of the year exams which decided if you pass year 7 and that if you got to go into year 8. After 2:25pm Jimmy went home and started revising for the maths exam which determined your math class so jimmy revised till 11:00pm so that he could get full eight hours of sleep and be ready for tomorrow’s maths exam. So Jimmy woke up thinking about the exam in the morning, firstly he went and brushed his teeth, ate breakfast and then got ready for school, straight after that he went to school. While Jimmy had arrived to school, the year 7 assembly had started so Jimmy quietly went and sat in his math class lines. After the assembly all year sevens according to there maths class went to sit inside the hall. Jimmy picked up his pen, and there he goes, he was as fast as Ferrari.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!