Kane the kitten

It’s the year 3000 and everything is under water, everything is at the bottom of the ocean in air bubbles and everything living has gills. The story starts in the dead city of New York; the most dangerous part of the world where a kitten named Kane is kidnapped by dolphins and taken to a town called Sharksville. When Kane revived, he was in a dark room facing a great white shark.

“Where is it?”

“Where’s what?” Kane asked.

“The golden shark tooth,” shark said.

“In my mouth! Put in by a human dentist and you’re not getting it.”

“Lock him up!” shark yelled.

The dolphins took him to a sunken ship. They put him in a cage.

“Are you going to let me out?” he asked.

“Umm, why should we?” said one.

“Are you on my side?” asked Kane.

“Good point. If we let you out, you have to get rid of the great white shark. And get us out of here. But be careful, especially for Agent Patch 204, he’s a dog!” said the dolphin leader.

They let him out and he swam to the great white shark. He jumped on its back. It screamed. Blood floated into the atmosphere.

Kane travelled to the city of Sydney – the only place on earth above water. There wasn’t anyone on the street, but a dog walking towards him.

“Agent Patch?” said Kane.

“Yes. Surprised to see me?’ he said.

“No. I was warned,” Kane answered.

“I’m here to kill you, because you killed my boss, the great white!” yelled Patch.

He punched Kane who blocked him and kicked him into a bus. Twenty more agents came running. Kane ran, then jumped, stopping in mid-air and kicked three of them into a window. Every single animal including Kane was on two feet. With their front paws they punched. Kane kicked two agents into a wall. He grabbed two agents and smashed them into each other. He pulled a sign out of the ground and hit an agent with it and then as if the batting sign was in control he threw it at the agents. It bounced off each, knocking each and everyone onto the ground. Then he started spinning. Agents started smashing into walls. Kane thought he had won, until he heard a strange noise. He saw a helicopter drop something. It was a machine with two legs, a body and chain guns on the sides. An agent jumped into it. It headed for Kane. Kane jumped towards it, grabbed its chain gun, ripped them off and snapped them ….

“I don’t like guns. Sorry!” Kane said, and kicked the machine over.

All the agents jumped on him. He had lost. He sat there almost dead. Then his golden tooth started to glow. He regained his strength. The agents looked down at him confused. Kane put his hand on the ground and yelled. The ground turned to water as he flew into the ocean.

The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!